Semaglutide Injections for Medical Weight Loss in Jamestown, ND
Semaglutide reduces hunger and assists in blood sugar regulation, which can result in weight loss. Blood sugar levels are reduced by semaglitude, lowering the possibility of diabetes complications. Semaglutide has been proven to be safe and effective in promoting long-term weight loss. For more information, contact us or book an appointment online. We are conveniently located at 721B 1st Ave South Jamestown, North Dakota 58401.
– Semaglutide is an FDA approved medication.
– It is an 8 to 12-Week Weight Loss Program.
– There is no restrictive diet or intense exercise.
– Patients lose 15% of their body mass on average.
Semaglutide Medical Weight Loss Program includes the following services:
– Your first and follow-up care consultations- to get you set up for your custom health management program
– Your first prescription of Semaglutide
– Free initial body composition analysis with each follow-up visit so you can track your progress
– 3 to 6 dietician – health coach visits to keep you on track along the way
*Obesity, Nutritional and Diabetic Counseling, and related Dietician visits can be billed as preventative care for most insurance plans. Please provide your insurance card and related insurance summary plan information for your first scheduled consultation. For cash pay, we offer packaged discount pricing for all program-related services.
After your first dose, you should see the effects of Semaglutide and start to reduce weight within the first two weeks of your program.
Everyone’s weight reduction journey is exclusive, and the course of your program is determined by how much weight you need to lose. However, the largest weight reduction will occur once you reach your desired dosage.
It’s crucial to remember that losing weight takes time, and you’ll notice the best benefits if you combine your medicine with nutritious food and a workout.